California Informer hosts several FREE touring plans for Universal Studios Hollywood. These plans aim to insure a successful day at the entertainment capital of Los Angeles. We want you to wait less, experience more, and have maximum fun!
Universal Studios Hollywood is a stand-alone single park adjacent to the Universal Citywalk entertainment complex. Boasting the world-famous Studio Tour and a number of premiere rides and attractions (including Transformers: The Ride 3D, Revenge of the Mummy, and Jurassic Park: The Ride), the park has plenty to do to fill a full day of fun. Given the park’s current scale, we recommend devoting one day to experience everything the park has to offer.
- Ultimate Universal Studios Hollywood One-Day Touring Plan
- Universal Studios Hollywood One-Day Touring Plan With Young Children
- Universal Studios Hollywood Half-Day Touring Plan for Thrill Seekers
- Universal Studios Hollywood Half-Day Touring Plan for Film Fans
- The Ultimate Wizarding World of Harry Potter Touring Plan