The Upper Lot hosts the grand majority of Universal Studios Hollywood as well the park’s entrance and exit into Citywalk. It is subdivided into several loose subareas:
- Universal Plaza
- French Street & Parisian Courtyard
- Baker Street
- Minion Way/Super Silly Fun Land
- Springfield U.S.A.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Within these subareas you’ll find various attractions, restaurants, stores, and character experiences.
To reach the Lower Lot, you’ll need to take the StarWay escalators. Head to The Simpsons Ride in Springfield U.S.A. and bear left.
The following attractions are located in the Upper Lot:
- Universal’s Animal Actors
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Dreamworks Theatre
- Flight of the Hippogriff
- Frog Choir
- Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey
- Ollivander’s Wand Shop
- Silly Swirly Fun Ride
- The Simpsons Ride
- Special Effects Show
- Super Silly Fun Land
- Triwizard Spirit Rally
- Universal Studios Tour
It also includes the following restaurants:
- Despicable Delights
- French Street Bistro
- Gru’s Lab Cafe
- Palace Theatre Cafe (seasonal)
- Plaza Grill
- Springfield USA Dining
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Dining
Also check out our shopping and character pages for more on what you’ll find on the Upper Lot.
Upper Lot – photo gallery