The Upper Lot hosts the grand majority of Universal Studios Hollywood as well the park’s entrance and exit into Citywalk. It is subdivided into several loose subareas:
- Universal Plaza
- French Street & Parisian Courtyard
- Baker Street
- Minion Way/Super Silly Fun Land
- Springfield U.S.A.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – coming soon!
Within these subareas you’ll find various attractions, restaurants, stores, and character experiences.
To reach the Lower Lot, you’ll need to take the StarWay escalators. Head to The Simpsons Ride in Springfield U.S.A. and bear left.
The following attractions are located in the Upper Lot:
- Animal Actors: On Location
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Flight of the Hippogriff – coming soon!
- Frog Choir – coming soon!
- Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey – coming soon!
- Ollivander’s Wand Shop – coming soon!
- Shrek 4D
- Silly Swirly Fun Ride
- The Simpsons Ride
- Special Effects Show
- Super Silly Fun Land
- Triwizard Spirit Rally – coming soon!
- Universal Studios Tour
It also includes the following restaurants:
- Despicable Delights
- French Street Bistro
- Gru’s Lab Cafe
- Palace Theatre Cafe (seasonal)
- Plaza Grill
- Springfield USA Dining
- Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck
- Cletus’ Chicken Shack
- Duff Brewery Beer Garden
- Krusty Burger
- Lard Lad Donuts
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Moe’s Tavern
- Phineas Q. Butterfat’s Ice Cream
- Suds McDuff’s Hot Dogs
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Dining
- Butterbeer: An Insider Guide – coming soon!
- Hogs Head Pub – coming soon!
- The Three Broomsticks – coming soon!
Also check out our shopping and character pages for more on what you’ll find on the Upper Lot.
Upper Lot – photo gallery